Monday, August 13, 2007

The strain of the pain

"Ouch!"

I've been saying that far too often over the past 24 hours.

Unfortunately, I pulled my right tricep muscle last night and reinjured it this morning. Hence, I can only type a few words at a time with my left arm.

I barely got any work done today due to my aching arm and my outing to the doctors' office. Hopefully Tuesday will be much better and more fruitful. I ode having to play catch-up so I'm waking up with K. before dawn, and I'll be reading and researching as he gets ready for work.

Jeez, I better run off to get some industrial strength Tylenol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the Krtom powder wholesale in the USA it is recommended to avail the Kratom of the All-Natural Artisan, the best and the best of the Kratom avail at an affordable rates in the USA and the premium kratom sources from the best US laboratories and are picked from the best kratom fields in the USA visit to learn more