* I’m guessing this would beat having a Wal-Mart in the area.
* I prefer to be slightly off my rocker without stimulants like, say, 32 cans of sugar-free Red Bull. (On sale today!)
* I wonder how many Manhattanites make the trek to this store.
* My fromage dream come true – a three-pound wheel of
* There’s nothing more fun than racing my motorized wheelchair down an empty aisle.
* Even in Costco’s you can find the latest Harry Potter tome.
* I can’t believe I just spent ten minutes debating whether to buy the name-brand or store-brand detergents that are the same size and price.
* Even the workers call the place Cotsco’s aside from two out of every three customers.
* The lone redeeming quality of Costco’s food court – frozen yogurt. (Unlike, say, the pizza):* When all is said and done it’s worth buying about six months worth of groceries at one place (even if it costs us quite a pretty penny and can feed an army platoon).