Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sleepy head

I hate feeling stir crazy but that’s how I’ve been for the past week. It’s not that I want to leave my house, but it’s more a case of tossing all my stresses aside. Alas, that won’t happen anytime soon.

So far the summer has been relatively uneventful much like, unfortunately, last year. There’s another ten days or so until Labor Day so hopefully I can make up for lost time.

In the meantime, I have to get a ton of papers ready for Thursday since I have an appointment at the local SSI office. Oh fun!

You go to do what you got to do. There’s little alternative to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the Krtom powder wholesale in the USA it is recommended to avail the Kratom of the All-Natural Artisan, the best and the best of the Kratom avail at an affordable rates in the USA and the premium kratom sources from the best US laboratories and are picked from the best kratom fields in the USA visit to learn more