Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sleepy senses

Today was a busy day for me outside of home which included meeting a pair of friends from high school in Jamaica to watch "Spider-Man 3." I was pleased by the movie despite knowing very little about the story (I'm not a comic book buff and my film likes are skewed towards artsy-fartsy flicks). I will not go into too much detail over the film since I don't wish to spoil it for those who have yet to see it. Yet I will mention these 4 points:

  1. The special effects were magnificent and a fantastic visual feast
  2. The last ten minutes were easily the best part of the movie
  3. Superfluous cameos need not belong in films
  4. Speaking of superfluous, I sincerely hope that another sequel is not made
So yeah, that's how it went. I'll give more details tomorrow (hopefully!) In the meantime, here's some music which may be related to the film:

MP3: Neko Case - Deep Red Bells


I'm drained so I'm off to rest. Good night!

No comments: