Image via this site
T-Minus 25 minutes until debut:
- I wonder if Wiegel will give any hints at who's the father of her not-yet-born child? (My money's on one of the Reno firemen. It makes little sense, but I figure it could be a dark horse compared to some more obvious choices).
- I'm really hoping Maria Bamford's given a role on the show since that would complete the "Comedians of Comedy" exacta. Perhaps as a "friend" of Deputy Kimball, hmmmm?
- "And the installation is freeeee!" (I have no idea why that just popped into my mind).
- "Reno 911!" ought to be a lead-in for "Halfway Home", not riding on the coattails of Ned the joke-stealing shmuck.
- For some unknown reason I am worried that this will be "Reno's" last season. I have no idea why.
- Not to give too much away but I can't wait to see the episode where Dangle's ex-wife returns.
11:05pm: After watching the season debut the following thoughts came to mind:
- In the scene before the opening credits did anybody else notice that the ad on the side of the bus was for High Sierra Carpeting? (See comment#3 above).
- Of the Hotty's girls I found the redhead to be most attractive.
- Best of luck to Reina and the KKK guy. (Hell, if they can make it then anyone can!)
- Trudy Wiegel + pink and white uni = delicious!
- Speaking of Wiegel, the biggest belly laugh of the night for me was when she squeezed her right boob when trying to get Joe's attention.
- Too bad there was no Police-Tek advert in this episode.