Sunday, September 09, 2007

Weeping and praying

Tomorrow and Tuesday constitute the toughest 48-hour period for me to get through. September 10th will be the second anniversary of my dad's death while the next day will be the six-year mark of the 9/11 attacks.

control her emotions. It's incredibly hard to put up with so much suffering and I don't blame her for her constant crying and lamenting. Unfortunately, such actions provide me with little solace and Tonight was very difficult in that we were praying all together yet my mom justifiably could notonly serves to feed the hidden anger I have over his passing.

Two years.

It's quite a long time.

I don't know with what strength, energy, or sanity we've managed to make it to this point. But even in my grief and sadness I'm glad that we've gotten to this point.

And hopeful that we will continue for many years to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the Krtom powder wholesale in the USA it is recommended to avail the Kratom of the All-Natural Artisan, the best and the best of the Kratom avail at an affordable rates in the USA and the premium kratom sources from the best US laboratories and are picked from the best kratom fields in the USA visit to learn more