Thursday, June 26, 2008

Manu is the man!

It's been a looooooooong time since I've written here. Why such a delay? The usual suspects are to blame (e.g. thesis, "work") though my health has been kind of iffy lately. Thankfully I've been working harder in order not to be swamped and playing catch-up. The toll is that blogging here and even there has taken less of a role. I had to readjust my priorities and in doing so blogging dropped down several rungs of the ladder.

So why am I blogging tonight even though I'm supposed to wake up in five hoursand I could really use the rest? Just to wish a very happy birthday to Manu Chao and because his music has helped pick me up when I need a quick boost late at night or in the pre-dawn hours. Just watch this and perhaps you'll see what I mean:

p.s. Apologies for the terribly corny post title!

No comments: