Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A little food, a little dance....

Well, I'm off to the luncheon. I feel confident and I know what to talk about. After thinking it over a zillion times I decided to change the speech significantly and not touch on Dr. Viscardi's legacy. I just thought of something better; that's all.

More to come later...

Update (11:55pm): Perfect. Everything went as close to perfection as possible. The speech was by far the best one I've given in years and the audience- young and old, Irish and American- enjoyed it completely.

Other than that I got to meet some new friends, reacquaint with old pals, enjoy a great meal, take a few snapshots, and more.

What can I say? I'm a lucky blankety-blank!

Update (June 4, 2008): I don't mean to sound vain but I look pretty damned good in this pic!

No comments: