Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The pressure cooker

I've been a nervous, over-stressed wreck for the past 2-3 weeks.

I've had a lot on my plate lately and certain things have accumulated at the same time.

Something's got to give. I just don't know what. And I need to make up my mind very soon before I breakdown and get nothing accomplished.

I'm going to sleep on it for tonight. But hopefully I'll have something figured shortly after I awake in about 6 hours time.

Ugh. Mega ugh.

Update (December 19, 11.45am):

Well, I finally figured out what to do.

After much though I decided to shift the thesis. It’s really the easiest thing I can move for now while I take care of more pressing issues such as the U.N. work.

I don’t know how I’ll be able to break it to mom. But I’ll have to do it.

I really hope I made the correct choice.

No comments: