Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ingrate

I cannot believe that it has been nearly four months since I've written an entry here. In this span I've penned a few hundred entries here, yet I've kept this poor blog in terrible shape. I mean, I could dribble on and on and on about why I've abandoned my personal blog but in all honesty it's not worth it. I'm just not in the mood to recall all the personal struggles of the past few months. (This partially explains why I tend to postpone appointments to see my shrink).

So why am I posting today? You see, this morning I found the following video of a recent talk show appearance by Louis C.K. Superficially, his rant seems like an anti-technology speech. Beyond the surface, however, it examines how society takes certain things for granted. It's a sentiment I've known far too well lately and it's one that I must correct.

I cannot keep repeating the same mistakes. The sooner I correct them the better I, and my loved ones, will be.

No comments: