Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tidbits: leavin’ on a jet plane

Bogota at night (December 2005)

Approximately 13 hours from now I will be on a plane leaving New York City and bound for Miami wherein I’ll quickly transfer to another plane bound for Bogota, Colombia. I have mixed feelings about the trip since I will be gone for several weeks and immersed into a culture quite different from what I am accustomed to. Nonetheless, I will be happy to see my family, get some well-needed rest, visit my father’s grave to pay my respects and emerge refreshed and rejuvenated upon returning to NYC in January.

With that said I present to you a musical edition of tidbits that I’ve culled over the past few months. Some of it’s old news, but they caught my eye and hopefully you can understand why. Here we go:


I have no clue as to when will be my next blog entry since I will spend the better part of my time without Internet access, cell phone coverage, and even cable TV. At least it’ll give me more than ample time to read.

Take care, everyone. Happy holidays, festive New Year, and all the best!

No comments: